The Collaborative sent a questionnaire to all candidates for Governor, Lieutenant Governor, and state representative and senator in contested races that had filed paperwork with the state Office of Campaign and Political Finance. Below are the responses we have received. This page will continue to be updated as more responses come in. The Collaborative encourages voters to reach out to the candidates directly with any thoughts, questions, or concerns on their responses, and appreciation for them taking the time to fill out this survey. The Collaborative will not be making any endorsements in the election and works with all legislators and stakeholders to build a sustainable, equitable, resilient local food system.
September 7th: The Collaborative thanks all candidates who filled out our questionnaire, and appreciate their time. We look forward to seeing what candidates who did not make it through the primary take on next.
Kim Driscoll – questionnaire.
- 2nd Essex district (Beverly, Danvers, Peabody, Salem)
- Hampden, Hampshire, and Worcester district (Belchertown, Chicopee; Ward 1 Precincts A, B, Ward 6 Precincts A, B, Ward 8 Precinct B, Ward 9 Precinct B, East Longmeadow, Granby, Hampden, Longmeadow, Ludlow, Palmer, South Hadley, Springfield; Ward 6 Precincts B, D, Ward 7 Precincts B, C, D, E, F, G, H1, Warren, Wilbraham)
- Middlesex & Worcester district (Acton, Ayer, Boxborough, Harvard, Hudson, Littleton, Marlborough, Maynard, Southborough, Stow, Sudbury, Wayland)
- Norfolk, Worcester and Middlesex district (Bellingham, Dover, Franklin, Medfield, Milford, Millis, Needham, Norfolk, Plainville, Sherborn, Wrentham)
- 1st Worcester district (Berlin, Bolton, Boylston, Northborough, West Boylston, Worcester; Ward 1, Ward 2, Ward 3, Ward 4 Precincts 2, 3, Ward 6 Precinct 3, Ward 7 Precinct 1, 3, Ward 8 Precincts 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, Ward 9 Precincts 1, 2, 3A, 5, 6, Ward 10)
- 3rd Berkshire district (Alford, Becket, Dalton, Egremont, Great Barrington, Lee, Lenox, Monterey, Mount Washington, New Marlborough, Otis, Richmond, Sandisfield, Sheffield, Stockbridge, Tyringham, Washington)
- 3rd Bristol district (Easton; Precinct 4A, 5, 6, Taunton; Ward 1 Precincts A, B, Ward 2, Ward 5, Ward 7, Ward 8)
- 2nd Franklin district (Athol, Erving, Gill, Greenfield; Precincts 1, 2, 3, 4, 9, Northfield, Orange, Phillipston, Royalston, Warwick, Winchendon; Precinct 1)
- 8th Hampden district (Chicopee)
- 1st Middlesex district (Ashby, Dunstable, Groton; Precincts 2, 3, Lunenberg; Precincts A, B1, C, D, Pepperell, Townsend)
- 8th Middlesex district (Holliston, Hopkinton, Millis; Precincts 2, 3, Sherborn)
- 9th Norfolk district (Medfield; Precincts 3, 4, Millis; Precinct 1, Norfolk, Plainville, Walpole; Precinct 5, Wrentham)
- 9th Plymouth district (Brockton; Ward 1 Precincts B, C, D; Ward 3 Precinct C, D, East Bridgewater; Precinct 4, Easton; Precincts 1, 2, 3, 4B, 7, West Bridgewater)
- 4th Worcester district (Leominster)
- 11th Worcester district (Shrewsbury)
- 17th Worcester district (Worcester; Ward 7, Ward 8: Precincts 2, 3, 4, Leicester)